Better software requires a different perspective.
Spending the last 3 years focusing on building software to promote individual growth and improvement has shifted my perspective when it comes to building software and leading software teams. I'd like to share this experience with you.
I can help your software team run better or even help with particular aspects of the code itself. I am available for hourly consultation for advice and review, or by retainer for longer engagements.
Not sure if I can help? Positive I can? Let's talk first.
I always strive first for understanding, which means we need to get to know each other. If I don't feel I can help you, I'll recommend someone else who can.
I've been writing code, developing systems, and leading product efforts since 1997.
- User Behavior and Choice Evaluation
- Product and User Experience Evaluation
- Infrastructure and Network Planning
- Technical Leadership Consulting
- Agile Development Practices
- Highly Proficient in Ruby (including Rails)
- RDBMS: PostgreSQL/MySQL
- Server Automation (Ansible, Puppet)
- Cloud: AWS (EC2, S3, RDS), Linode, DigitalOcean, etc.